Click here to reserve a room using our secure online reservation system.
If you prefer to reserve over the phone you can call directly at 503-842-5527. You can also contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send credit card information through email.
Minimum Stay Requirements
Please note that from May through September we require a two-night minimum stay.
A stay at our B&B makes the perfect gift for someone special. Just choose the amount and we will mail you a paper certificate or email you a PDF file that you can print yourself.
Click here to purchase a Thyme & Tide gift certificate.
- Our home is 100% non-smoking. Please no candles or incense.
- No-Shoes Policy: Please help keep our home clean by leaving your shoes in the foyer (feel free to bring your slippers or use ours).
- Any damage done to our property by guests is the responsibility of the person making the reservation, and by your confirmation of these policies, you agree to make restitution for any such damage.
- Check-in time is between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m.; check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Maximum occupancy is two guests per room; additional guests are $30 per person.
- Children 10 years and older are welcome.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets. There is a sweet old resident dog on premises. He is not allowed on the third floor where the guest bedrooms are located. He is not on the second floor in the mornings.
- Please give us as much notice as possible for cancellations. Last Minute cancellations may incur a fee, it depends on the circumstances. Call me for details.
- An 11.8% lodging tax to the county and state will be added at checkout.
- All policies are subject to change without notice.